Friday, July 3, 2009

Flake: One bite and all resistance crumbles

Yesterday me and the motchie was talking about different chocolates. We realized that some of them were no longer in the shops, like I haven’t seen Rolo in a while for instance… Take Two is gone, Tempo is on it’s way out and so is TV bar I think.

We also talked about how different chocolates tasted now compared to a few years back. I mean Bar One was my favourite until they started making it super sweet (must be when they changed it from a 24 hour day to a 25 hour day) and Peppermint Crisp now has more mint in it than chocolate. Back in the day it had small mint pieces in it.

The there’s Flake… now this one hasn’t changed much and there is one thing in particular that stayed the same: One bite and all resitance crumbles…

What is should say, in Afrikaans that is, is “Een byt en daar is fokol meer oor nie”…

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment